Returning your purchase by Post
To return your purchase by post complete our returns form stating whether you would like a refund, exchange or have a warranty issue. Please provide us with details of why you wish to return your purchase, as your input is invaluable to us when reviewing the products we stock.
It is your responsibility to ensure that the item is returned to us in a safe and secure manner, and in the event of a refund or exchange, in saleable condition (in original packaging and including all warranty cards, manuals and accessories).
Send your goods securely packaged by a recorded delivery method, including a copy of your receipt and the returns form to:
TOTAL ENGINE PART
Jl. Pelabuhan Ratu No.18, Tj. Priok,
Kota Jkt Utara,
DKI Jakarta 14310
Phone : 021-7262890
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Returning bulky objects
If you wish to return bulky objects such a lenses please contact our Returns Department to arrange a special courier collection. Contact us on 021-7262890 or contact form
Please note: Depending on the reasons for returning an item a charge may be incurred for this service.
Simply take your purchase and original receipt into your local store. Staff will issue a refund on the spot, or you can browse our store and exchange your purchase for an alternative product.
As with postal returns, store returns must be made within 28 days, refunds will be processed using the original payment method, and the goods must be returned in original packaging with all warranty cards, manuals and accessories.
Finance & Ride2Work returns
If you have made a mail order purchase using our online finance option or through our Ride2Work programme and would like to return your purchase please contact our Returns Department on 021-7262890 or via our contact form.
Potential Warranty Items
On receipt of your goods, if you feel they are faulty, please call our Returns department on 021-7262890 to obtain a warranty returns number.
If you do not have a returns number this will delay the warranty inspection & possible warranty claim on your goods.
On receipt of your goods we will carry out a warranty inspection & contact you within 3 working days of receipt.
If your purchase is outside our 28-day returns period but within the manufactures warranty period we will repair or replace the item(s) as stated in the manufacturers warranty guidelines.
Please note: In some cases the manufacturer/supplier may require to see the item(s) before repair or replacement can take place. If this is the case we will inform you.
Proof of purchase is also required with all potential warranty claims.
If you wish to return an item that is unsuitable or not required you will be liable for the return delivery. If you wish to then try a different size or style, delivery will be charged again to post the item back to you. Please contact us for further advice.
Our policy does not affect your statutory rights. Full details of which can be obtained from any Trading Standards Department or Citizen’s Advice Bureau.
At the checkout your delivery address will be checked against a list of postcodes we deliver to, if your postcode falls within our serviced areas you will receive FREE delivery. Some large items cannot be delivered to these postcodes please call us to confirm.
How we Deliver
The delivery of products purchased by you will be as follows:
- Small items: Delivered to you using DHL, UPS, TNT, FedEx, Etc.
- Large items: Delivered to you through Postal Service EMS, Etc.
Your order will take between 3 and 7 business days. Deliveries will be made between Monday to Friday during business hours. If your order exceeds 10 working days the company shipping agent will contact you.
Track your delivery
You can track your order by creating a personal account and visit our website. You will be able to login and check your order status as often as you like. You can contact our Customer Service Team for any order enquiries.
Change of delivery details
You can contact our Customer Service Team if we have already processed your order and you plan to change your delivery address.
What happens if you are not home to accept delivery?
If we find your home is unattended then smaller products delivered through Shipping agent will be re-directed to the nearest Agent Office and a collection notice will be left in your letterbox or under your front door. Large orders will be delivered via a courier and if your home is unattended a notice will be left in your letterbox or under your door advising our Customer Service contact details. You can contact our Customer Service Team to organise another delivery time.
Stock availability representations (graphical or text) on this website are accurate as of our last known stock level at our warehouse or with the manufacturer and is subject to change without notice.
Faulty, Damaged or Defective Product & Product Return
- A product is considered faulty if it does not work when first taken from its packaging or if it shows signs of failure within 14 days of delivery.
- If you receive a damaged or faulty product, we will arrange for it to be repaired or replaced for you. A refund is only available if the product is no longer available.
- Products damaged in transit must be reported to us within 48 hours of receipt of the product.
- If you receive a product that you think is defective, you are to immediately contact our Customer Service Team who may provisionally determine whether the product is defective. You have 14 days from the date of delivery to report a defective product.
- Where a product is provisionally determined to be defective we will arrange to replace the product.
- Where we have provisionally determined your product is defective, return shipping may be arranged at our expense.
- If the product is deemed by customer service/supplier NOT to be defective, we may, in our absolute discretion, refuse to replace the product or offer a refund.
- We reserve the right to test any returned defective product. If the condition of the product was misrepresented to us by the customer, we may impose a USD35.00 handling and administration fee.
- Products must be returned whenever we agree to replace the product or provide you with a refund.
- Where you received a faulty, damaged or defective product by shipping courier, customer service will e-mail a PDF docket containing a RAN (Return Authorisation Number) which you must affix to the Product. You must then leave the product at any shipping courier Office using the Reply Paid postage details printed in the PDF docket supplied by our Customer Service Team.
- Where you have received a faulty, damaged or defective product by our courier service, we may make arrangements with you to collect the product And Please ensure that all original items including packaging are returned.
- It is your responsibility to ensure the goods are adequately packaged to ensure that they are not damaged during return delivery to our warehouse.